Improv training isn’t just useful on stage. It can help professionals become better at public speaking and interpersonal relationships, develop more confidence and improve communication skills.
The benefits of corporate improv training are numerous, and include:
- Fostering communication and creativity
- Learning to think on your feet
- Teaching team building and leadership skills
- Improving public speaking and presentation skills
- And much more
No matter what type of business you have, Automatic Improv can create a customized improv curriculum that will help your staff learn to work together and sharpen their individual talents and abilities.
Past clients include:
BFG Communications (RJ Reynolds)
Piedmont Heart Institute
- Georgia Tech
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Red Shoe Society
- Let’s Celebrate! Events
- Hard Rock Cafe
If you’re interested in learning more about Automatic Improv’s corporate improv training program, please contact us via email at email@example.com , or give us a call at 404-989-3672.