What do you get when you combine:
- The Grooving sounds of DJ collective Warm Art
- The sexiest, hottest, most adorable group of Atlanta Improvisers
- An 8:00pm prime time Friday Night Slot at Relapse Theater
- A full bar and even cocktail waitresses
- 2 halves for a total of an hour and a half of fun-filled mega laughs?
You get AUTOMATIC IMPROV’s Friday Night PREMIERE! (You probably guessed that by now, with the title and all).
It was awesome, we had a full house of newbies, friends and family and the show was top-notch. We’ve been working our asses advertising, facebooking and marketing for our group (HUGE credit: Sarah Simmons Turner), and all of our hard work kicking ass on Tuesday nights has paid off.
Bob Wood, the mother-fucking man/owner of Relapse/God Father to Atlanta Improvisers, saw our hard work and dedication and gave us a PRIME slot and said “DO IT!” We’ve worked for almost 2 years building Automatic into what it is today, and we’re proud to continue to build and build and build, until we come up with a better word by looking at a thesaurus under “build.”